Baker, Bradford and Union Foreclosure Sales
- These instructions pertain “ONLY” to Baker, Bradford and Union County Foreclosure Sales!
- PROPOSED ORDERS for the Civil Division will no longer be accepted via e-filing by the Baker, Bradford and Union County Clerks of Court. Motions should continue to be e-filed with the Clerk's Office.
- To ensure an order is timely entered, proposed orders to cancel/reschedule a sale must be submitted at least seven (7) business days prior to the date of the sale.
- Submit a (hard copy) proposed order to the Court. For Baker and Bradford County, the moving party shall provide copies for conforming and stamped addressed envelopes to Tammy Bennett, Judicial Assistant (JA), who will send out those copies by U.S. Mail (see our Administrative Order 1.07). For Union County, the moving shall provide copies for conforming and stamped addressed envelopes to Alexis Huffman, Judicial Assistant (JA), who will send out those copies by U.S. Mail (see our Administrative Order 1.07). A courtesy copy of the motion, and a cover letter (if any), should accompany the proposed order. Orders will not be entered until the motion has been docketed and imaged by the Clerk.
- All orders to cancel/reschedule a foreclosure shall include a certificate of service at the bottom of the order. Please indicate the name of the party who is to receive the order, as well as that party's e-mail/e-service address AND mailing address.