Alachua Family Division DR2, Domestic Violence: Proposed Orders
- Effective April 1, 2013, PROPOSED ORDERS for the Alachua County Civil and Family divisions will no longer be accepted via e-filing by the Alachua Clerk of Court. Motions should continue to be e-filed with the Clerk's Office.
- Proposed orders should be submitted to the Court (in Microsoft Word format) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A courtesy copy of the motion, and a cover letter (if any), should accompany the proposed order.
- All orders shall have a 2" x 3.5" blank space on the first page of the order in the upper right-hand corner. An example of an order with this space requirement can be found here.
- All orders shall include a certificate of service at the bottom of the order. Please indicate the name of the party who is to receive the order, as well as that party's e-mail/e-service address OR mailing address, if a hard copy is required.
- If there are any parties to the case requiring service by US mail, attorneys shall submit pre-addressed, postage paid envelopes to Judge Colaw’s office along with copies of the order for conforming. Please make a note of the case number on the envelope.
- Please note that emergency hearings will be set by the Court without being coordinated with counsel and/or parties.