Alachua County Civil Division V - Proposed Orders
- Proposed Orders entitled only "Order" will not be accepted. All Orders must contain a title which accurately describes the actions taken by the Court. If the Order is for a telephonic hearing, the title of the Order must also contain a description of the nature of the hearing (e.g. summary judgement, claim of exemption, etc.).
- All proposed final judgements awarding interest must contain the language that rate will be adjusted annually per Fla. Stat. §55.03
- If all parties are represented by an attorney or if all self-represented parties have consented to e-mail service, proposed orders, judgments, etc. may be submitted (in Microsoft Word format) to the Court electronically at: PearsonK@circuit8.org. Conformed copies will be e-mailed to the designated e-mail addresses of record.
- If one or more parties has not consented to e-mail service, proposed orders, judgments, etc. may be hand delivered or mailed to the Court at:
Honorable Thomas M. Jaworski, County Court Judge
201 East University Avenue, Room 202
Gainesville, FL 32601
Copies to be conformed and self addressed, stamped envelopes without a return address for parties who have not consented to use e-mail service should be submitted. *Note: It is unnecessary to provide copies or envelopes for parties who have designated an e-mail address for service.
- If proposed orders, judgments, etc. are submitted to the Court by e-mail and a party must be served by U.S. Mail, self addressed, stamped envelopes without a return address must be hand delivered or mailed to the Court. Please include the case number on the envelopes. These orders will not be signed until the envelopes have been received.
- All orders shall include a certificate of service at the bottom of the order. Please indicate the name of the party who is to receive the order, as well as that party's e-mail/e-service address OR mailing address, if a hard copy is required.