Alachua Probate Division A - Proposed Orders
- Proposed orders for Guardianship and Probate cases will no longer be accepted via e-filing by the Clerk of Court. Motions should continue to be e-filed with the Clerk’s Office.
- Guardianship proposed orders should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com. Probate proposed orders should be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A courtesy copy of the motion, and a cover letter (if any), should accompany the proposed order. All proposed orders should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- All orders shall have a 2" x 3.5" blank space on the first page of the order in the upper right-hand corner. An example of an order with this space requirement can be found here.
- All proposed orders should include a certificate of service at the bottom of the order. Please indicate the name of the party who is to receive the order, as well as that party’s e-mail/e-service address OR mailing address if a hard copy is required.
- If there are any parties to the case requiring service by US mail, attorneys should submit pre-addressed, postage paid envelopes directly to the Judge’s office. When submitting envelopes, please make a note of the name and case number.
- Orders will not be entered until the motion has been docketed and imaged by the Clerk.
- If a hearing is required, please contact the Judicial Assistant.