Levy Foreclosure Sales
PROPOSED ORDERS TO CANCEL/RESCHEDULE FORECLOSURE SALE
- All Motions to cancel or reschedule a foreclosure sale shall be electronically filed at least five (5) days prior to the scheduled sale date. Good cause must be shown for the granting of the Motion and all supporting documentation must be attached to the Motion.
- A proposed Order to cancel/reschedule a foreclosure sale shall be emailed to StalveyM@circuit8.org in WORD format at least five (5) days prior to the scheduled sale date.
- The subject line of the email shall indicate: Motion to Cancel/Reschedule Sale, Levy County, Case Number.
- The body of the email shall indicate Alachua County, full case number, style of the case, the parties involved, and whether the parties stipulate to the Motion. If all parties stipulate, a hearing may not be required. A hearing is required when the parties do not stipulate.
- All proposed Orders to cancel/reschedule a foreclosure sale must contain a blank space for a new sale date (unless the case is being dismissed).
- All Orders to cancel/reschedule a foreclosure shall include a certificate of service at the bottom of the order. Please indicate the name of the party who is to receive the Order, as well as that party's e-mail/e-service address OR mailing address, if a hard copy is required.
- A copy of any “Emergency” Motion to cancel/reschedule a foreclosure sale that has been e-filed with the Clerk of Court and served upon opposing counsel should also be provided to StalveyM@circuit8.org. If the Court determines that a hearing is necessary, the Foreclosure Manager will advise the moving party of an expedited date and time for the hearing.