- These instructions pertain ONLY to Baker, Bradford and Union County Foreclosure Sales!
PROPOSED ORDERS TO CANCEL/RESCHEDULE FORECLOSURE SALE
- All Motions to cancel or reschedule a foreclosure sale shall be electronically filed at least five (5) days prior to the scheduled sale date. Good cause must be shown for the granting of the Motion and all supporting documentation must be attached to the Motion.
- A Proposed Order to cancel/reschedule a foreclosure sale shall be e-mailed to email@example.com in WORD format at least five (5) days prior to the scheduled sale date.
- The subject line of the e-mail shall indicate: Motion to Cancel/Reschedule Sale, County and full Case Number.
- The body of the e-mail shall indicate County, full case number, style of case, the parties involved, and whether the parties stipulate to the Motion. If all parties stipulate, a hearing may not be required. A hearing is required when the parties do not stipulate.
- All proposed Orders to cancel/reschedule a foreclosure sale must contain a blank space for a new sale date (unless the case is being dismissed).
- All Orders to cancel/reschedule a foreclosure shall include a certificate of service at the bottom of the order. Please indicate the name of the party who is to receive the Order, as well as the party’s e-mail/e-service address OR mailing address, if a hard copy is required.
EMERGENCY MOTIONS TO CANCEL SALE
A copy of any “Emergency” Motion to cancel/reschedule a foreclosure sale that has been e-filed with the Clerk of Court and served upon opposing counsel should also be provided by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Court determines that a hearing is necessary, the Foreclosure Manager will advise the moving party of an expedited date and time for the hearing.