Bradford County Civil and Criminal Court –
- All motions should be filed via the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal with the Clerk of the Court prior to the submission of proposed orders. However, a courtesy copy should be submitted with proposed orders via email to the Judicial Assistant, April Mitola, at MitolaA@circuit8.org.
- All orders must be submitted in Word format to the Judicial Assistant via email at MitolaA@circuit8.org. (Please DO NOT send paper copies).
- Signed orders will be sent back via eservice. Therefore, please make sure that your email address is included on the Service List for your case within the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal.
- If proposed orders, judgments, etc. are to be served by U.S. Mail to parties that have consented to eservice, self addressed, stamped envelopes without a return address must be hand delivered or mailed to the Court at:
Honorable D. Tatum Davis, County Court Judge
P.O. Drawer 340
Starke, FL 32091
- All orders shall include a certificate of service at the bottom of the order. Please indicate the name of the party who is to receive the order, as well as that party’s e-mail/e-service address OR mailing address, if a hard copy is required.